18 August 2009

in other news

I'm finally getting to blogging the E reunion we had. It was lots of fun. Over 80 people in one lodge, 49 adults, the rest kids. I stayed up until at least 1 am every morning chatting or playing games. The kids ran around with tons of cousins they never get to see and swam nonstop. Thanks to everyone who made it great!



Charlie got to do a walkaround on this very nice old horse. He loved it.


Luke liked the horses, but didn't want to get too close.

Jack got to go on a 20 minute horse ride through the woods. Dan and I came along too. Sam was there feeding the horses but he did NOT want to ride one.



There was a climbing wall right near the lodge. We spent a while there. Long enough to get all tired out.




Cute Luke

1 comment:

Katie said...

whoa, I don't think I have ever seen a more serious face on Luke. What a funny guy