08 June 2010

these days

Wow - today I'm 17 weeks. I get to find out what I'm having next week! (I will let you all know as soon as I can get home and type up a post.)

I have been getting some spam comments. So I did enable those stupid nonsense words that help reduce spam. Just in case you wonder.

I haven't had a headache in a few weeks! woohoo!

I've been reading books. But I'm on the lookout for some more good titles, any suggestions?

Last day of school today. I'm so happy not to have to drive kids in the morning or wake them up and pester them to get ready. SO excited.

Along with the last day of school I'm looking for some great summer things to do with the kids. Any ideas? I'm thinking craft ideas, or other making stuff ideas.

Making watermelon sorbet today. I'll let you know how it turns out.

The glue I was cleaning off the ceiling (from 2 posts ago) was from the wallpaper that had been there since this house was built. And I finished cleaning it off. So now I'm trying to get myself to fill all the cracks and holes and then I can paint the hallway! I just need to get a bit more motivated to get it done.

That's mostly it. What are you up to?

3 comments:

Kristine Hanson said...

I was just thinking about you this morning....remembering you were close to finding out the gender! How exciting!

Kate said...

Well... your pregnancy is flying by for me. ;)
And wallpaper on the ceiling? Really? That's just crazy.

Tabitha said...

I am so stinkin excited to see what your little peanut will be! I feel like I have not seen you or talked to you in a long time!