12 March 2009

more maui pics

Logan (my bro in law) was the designated animal catcher. These lizards were a little tricky because 1. they were super fast and 2. if you catch them by the end of the tail you could break it off.

you didn't think I was going to skip all the beautiful flowers, did you?


chillin at the beach (where everyone else went in swimming with a bunch of sea turtles. dan and i planned to go back, because we got there at the end, and because i'm still afraid of sharks, but then we got sicker and never went.)


This snail seemed huge to me, 2 or 3 times biger than the ones in my garden. (Eric - Dan's dad, and Emily - Dan's sister.)


more flowers. I liked these because they were this great color of orange, plus pink and yellow on the same bush.


I'm not sure if you can see this black crab, but he was pretty big. Bigger than my hand. He blends in pretty well with his black rock home there.


This is just a normal old canna, but I liked the orange and yellow, so I took a picture.



9 comments:

sara said...

Nice pictures. I can't wait to go there again someday...

Mel said...

You have been to Hawaii Twice! So jealous. Sorry you were sick, that sucks!

Dukes said...

I am so jealous! I wish we could have gone... Good job with the pictures! They are beautiful!

Jan said...

Fun!! Love the flowers!! What was Logan doing there if it was for your other side of your family?

Tabitha said...

I wish you could have packed me along!

emily said...

maybe there were sharks with the sea turtles. probably it's better that you didn't go swimming.

Anonymous said...

My favorite picture is the one of Eric eating the snail. I also really like the one of Logan holding the lizard. Nice pictures. Looks like you had fun.

Jodi said...

I'm so glad for you that you went to Hawaii again! Next time stick me in your luggage, eh?:)

Angela said...

Amazing trip & Lovely Flowers. I want to see the dress some time when we are at your house. Can you show me if it is on a hanger?