Hello again. I've been trying to sew some more. Here's what I've been working on in the last few weeks:
This shirt. It's made with Simplicity 3681 (I shortened it into a shirt) which I've made 4 times now. It's a great pattern and fairly quick. I've had the fabric since last summer, planning to use it for a shirt or skirt. I like how it turned out. (I had Dan take a few shots that included my head. I must have a really weird head, because it looked really weird in every picture.)
I made 3 pairs of pj pants for Charlie. The boy is almost as tall as Sam! Sam and he wear the same size of pj pants (almost) and Sam is unwilling to give any to Charlie. Charlie is also unwilling to wear any that used to belong to Sam. So he got some of his very own. Sorry - there's no picture, but I did use up some of my stash! (Including some brown fabric which I had cut a dress out of but never sewed it up. It's really ugly for a dress, I'm not sure what I was thinking, but it was also at least 6 years ago so . . .)
I've also been quilting my red and white quilt on the machine. Should be done sometime soon . . .