22 January 2010

another quilt

Are you guys getting sick of seeing my projects? I hope not. Because I am really on a roll! I'm not going to show you what I've been working on yet, but I will show you a Christmas present that finally got to it's new owner.


I made this for my parents-in-law, who have a dachshund named Libby. My mother-in-law is also a quilter but I don't think she receives many quilts. She's always giving the ones she makes away. It was a really fun quilt to make (and fast, because it's not too large.)







8 comments:

Angela Nash said...

I love it! The different quilting in the centers really makes them stand out. And you did an amazing applique job! Great colors, too.

Kristine Hanson said...

what a great gift!

Laurie said...

Sooo not sick of seeing your projects. Feeling a little humbled though. I really should finish some of my own projects.

sara said...

That is great! My mom showed me some quilting she did at a quilting class today (she sends most of her quilts out to be quilted) and one of the patterns they did was pebbles. I told her how cute the pebbling turned out on your boys' pillows. Love those dachshunds!

Marianne & Clayton said...

Please never stop showing the projects! This is so adorable. You've got mad applique skillz.

emily said...

i thought you hated applique-ing

Lisa said...

So cute-we never tire of seeing your projects. You are so talented Leigh. I just bought a sewing machine-finally! Are you proud? Sorry I will not be posting my 'creations' (I'm a beginner) but I will look at your blog for ideas. Keep em' coming!!!

tasha said...

how cute! so thoughtful with the little doggies and i love the quilting you did!