06 January 2010

Finally!

Well, I'm finally back. It was a lovely break we had. Dan was home for about 2 weeks, so were the kids, Dan's parents and sister came for a few days, we ate LOTS of good food, and fun was had by all.

I meant to give you guys a Christmas present before Christmas, but I'll give it to you now since it was just too crazy then.

This is my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. It is from my cousin Lindsey.

1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter, softened
3 eggs
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 tsp baking soda in 1 Tbsp water
1 1/2 tsp salt
3 1/2 cups flour
chocolate chips (1-2 cups)

Cream butter and sugar. Mix in eggs and vanilla until smooth. Dissolve baking soda in water and add to mixture. Mix in salt. Add flour gradually. Add chocolate chips. Bake at 375 for 7 - 10 minutes.

2 comments:

tasha said...

thanks for the flickr flash!....we've all been sick so i've been a slacker! eek!

Mel said...

Carl and I laughed our heads off once again from the Christmas Letter. Thank you Dan for writing it to humor us, it makes our year!