17 April 2010

broken

During my 2 week hiatus, I meant to post this. These all (except for 1) happened in the same week and a half. I knew that stained glass class in college would come in handy.


1. Charlie threw a rock at the window. He was trying to throw it above the window (where there are more windows). It's such a tempting rock pile, isn't it?



2. Jack accidentally knocked this over with the broom handle (it's been in the same place for 5 years and hasn't been touched until now.)



3. Unknown. One day it was just broken. Of course, no one knew anything about it.



4. Sam threw a ball and it hit this. (How many times a day do you think I have to say "no throwing balls in the house"?) A few days later Jack finished the job (broke then entire glass piece) by throwing a ball! (Another sconce light has been broken by a lightsaber in the past.)



5. Luke broke this picture frame by knocking it over while he was walking on and climbing all over the piano.


10 comments:

Marianne & Clayton said...

Holy cow. You need a full time glazier (is that the right word?) living in your house. This is why I want all girls.

sara said...

Umm... I guess this is what it's like having all boys?? Yikes! We've had a few broken glasses from unloading the dishwasher and I think one broken picture frame, total, the past few years. Knock on wood...

ang said...

wow!!!!!!! pretty impressive!! ;)

emily said...

hahahaha! i love this post.

Angela Nash said...

I would have lost it after three incidents! Such is the life with boys,huh?!

Katie said...

I think it's funny that even Luke managed to join the group and break something.

Lisa said...

Boys will be boys. That's impressive.

Liz said...

If it's not one thing, it's another isn't it!

Tabitha said...

Ok, that is a little funny,.. It's like when will it ever stop huh?? Boys I guess!?

Amanda said...

I hear wonderful things about plexi.
-casey