During my 2 week hiatus, I meant to post this. These all (except for 1) happened in the same week and a half. I knew that stained glass class in college would come in handy.
1. Charlie threw a rock at the window. He was trying to throw it above the window (where there are more windows). It's such a tempting rock pile, isn't it?
2. Jack accidentally knocked this over with the broom handle (it's been in the same place for 5 years and hasn't been touched until now.)
3. Unknown. One day it was just broken. Of course, no one knew anything about it.
4. Sam threw a ball and it hit this. (How many times a day do you think I have to say "no throwing balls in the house"?) A few days later Jack finished the job (broke then entire glass piece) by throwing a ball! (Another sconce light has been broken by a lightsaber in the past.)
5. Luke broke this picture frame by knocking it over while he was walking on and climbing all over the piano.