01 October 2010

San Diego

So Dan had a conference in San Diego and wanted me to go with him. It was great because the company paid for everything except my plane ticket (which we had enough miles for.) We may have spent a bit more on food than the per diem, but mostly it was a free trip. Dan's mom stayed with the boys since she was already out here for the baptism. Thanks Anabel!

Can I just tell you how much I love the ocean? As soon as we got off the plane it smelled SO good. It's breezy, and not too hot, and only sometimes sunny. I really love it. It is my perfect place to live.



Dan was so excited to find the Regal Beagle. I had no idea why. Dan filled me in. Do you know the Regal Beagle?



These stairs looked so cool. They were at Serra Museum in Presidio Park, which was San Diego's first mission. It wasn't open so we just walked around the grounds.




This was a huge spider we found. I think he was building his web. He was a tad bigger than the size of my thumb (the top part, above the joint.) I didn't want to get my thumb in there to show you, in case he decided to jump on it.



Crazy face at Balboa Park. Have you ever been there? Seriously ornate architecture and tons of museums. We didn't have time for any museums, just walked around before it got dark. It was very cool.








Us.



And, of course, a flower.


2 comments:

Laurie said...

Looks fun, Leigh....hmmm... wasn't the Regal Beagle where Jack Tripper hung out in Three's Company? Laurie B.

Tabitha said...

Exuse me?? LOL were we there at the same time?