13 January 2011

Lately

I quit nursing. It was just too hard. I was really mad yesterday when I decided to do it. Mad that I can't make it work. But happy that I won't have to deal with it anymore.


I basted my queen quilt last Saturday at Sewing Saturday (thanks for documenting Kati). I started quilting it yesterday and something's wrong with the tension on my machine. I worked on it for an hour before I noticed. That will be a lot of unpicking. And if I can't get the tension figured out, I may just had quilt it. Ugh.

Luke is potty training again. For the 25th time or something. Today went pretty well, with only one accident. I hope it lasts.


I'm trying to figure out if it's too late to send baby announcements. If you read my blog, you've seen photos, but there are several friends who don't read my blog. And would I be a horrible mother if I sent announcements for all the babies but Henry? I was going to send them with the Christmas cards, but then we never did them.


I did get one thing done on my very long list. But it's kind of boring, so I'm not showing you a photo of it. Instead, here's a photo of Henry.



Also - is it too late for Christmas photos? I still haven't posted Halloween either!

10 comments:

sara said...

Ahh, don't worry about the nursing. As you are well aware, it just works better for some babies than others! It's been over two months anyway, which is a long time to stick it out if it wasn't working.

I hear ya on being behind on blogging & etc ... I haven't posted anything in ages; I can't seem to get around to it.

Henry is just so cute ♥

katie said...

Great picture of Henry. It's not too late to post pictures of Christmas and Halloween. I want to see them.

Kristine Hanson said...

what a cutie pie!!

Ashley said...

I can't wait to meet Henry! He's so cute!

Ashley said...

oh and i want to see pictures from halloween and christmas too!

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful little boy!

Oh, and I'm glad I'm not the only person who quit nursing her baby. I couldn't nurse either of my girls, and if I have anymore I won't even try.

Anonymous said...

we always just move onto the next thing to worry ourselves about when parenting, enjoy the wee one while he's wee.

Rachel said...

Maybe your sewing machine just needs a tune-up. I'm taking mine in today. It's too tempermental for my liking.

Cute baby!

Sue said...

Don't feel bad about not nursing. You have a gorgeous happy baby that knows he is loved. This will give him a chance to bond with his older brothers while they help with the bottle.

Anonymous said...

Never to late for pictures and I actually send New Year's Picture cards so that I'm not pressed to get them out before Christmas!