10 January 2008

first unfinished project completed!

Woohoo! I have completed project 3L. (See here for the complete list of unfinished projects). The dresser is now painted. I will admit that this picture looks better than the dresser does in real life. After 5 or so coats of stinky spray paint, I remembered that the dresser is for the boys and that making it perfect was a crazy idea. So I stopped at pretty good. Because I never take before pictures, you'll have to visualize that the old one looked something like this, ugly and brown with terrible brass looking pulls. The new one looks quite a bit simpler below. Thanks to Jessica for a free dresser! It's so motivating to finish a project - I've already started on my next one.



2 comments:

sara said...

Looks great!! I need one of those for Zoe & Lucy's room; they're still sharing a baby dresser...

Mel said...

Way to go Leigh!! That looks great. You have so much energy. Can I have some?