31 March 2009

What are YOU going to do today?

Well - it's already 10:13 and I haven't done much but check up on a whole bunch of blogs and read a little Huck Finn. I'm not sure what to do with the rest of my day - although I should at least take a shower.

I kind of feel like painting the bathroom and making a new curtain for it. (I haven't done anything but clean it since we moved in.)

I also kind of feel like scraping the rest of the wallpaper off the hallway ceiling.

Or I could put together some tool chests I bought at IKEA months ago and organize my tools so I could actually find them when I need them.

Or I could work on my quilt. But I don't really feel like it today. (I have 17 of the 25 squares done - yippee!)

I could machine quilt Jack's and Charlie's quilts, but I don't really feel like doing that either.

I kind of feel like doing a few little jobs in the kitchen that I never finished. (a little touch up paint and filling nail holes).

Or I could just read all day.

What should I do?

3 comments:

Katie said...

I would read, but that's because I don't like the do the other stuff as much as you do. Ha ha. Just pick your favorite I say.

ang said...

i hope that you read all day!

Andy said...

you should get that TV put in downstairs...haha